What is Container?
Container is a small but powerful dependency injection container that allows you to decouple components in your application in order to write clean and testable code.
Container on Packagist
- Interoperability. Container is an implementation of the container-interop project.
- Speed. Because Container is small, it is also very fast.
- Service Providers allow you to package code or configuration for packages that you reuse regularly.
- Inflectors allow you to manipulate objects resolved through the container based on the type.
- Delegate containers allow you to register back up containers to resolve services when they are not provided by this container.
- Extensible. Container is modular so if you need to change or extend functionality it is very easy to do so.
Container was created by Phil Bennett. Find him on Twitter at @philipobenito.